Aromas Series


The Aromas series (available as of Feb 1 2021) are made with essential oils and are all 90% natural or higher. This will be adjusted at a later date to only include 100% natural fragrance used in the Aromas line. The listed fragrances are below and how they are composed, including any allergen alerts. Please note that these are reported benefits and many lack significant scientific study to back them up. Like with any fragrance, exercise caution and stop use immediately if an adverse reaction occurs. Always exercise caution and consult your doctor when considering aromatherapy use, especially for people with asthma and other respitory conditions. Cedarwood - 100% : Pure Virginia Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana) Essential Oil. Phthalate, Nitro-Musk, Vanillin Free. Reported benefits of inhaling diluted cedarwood oil include the following: Improved Sleep Reduced Anxiety Cinnamon Leaf - 100% : Pure Cinnamon Leaf (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) Essential Oil. Phthalate, Nitro-Musk, Vanillin Free. Reported benefits of inhaling diluted cinnamon leaf oil include the following: Mood enhancement Increased energy Coffee - 100% : Pure Coffee (Cofea robusta) Essential Oil. Phthalate, Nitro-Musk, Vanillin Free. Reported benefits of inhaling diluted coffee oil include the following: Increased Energy Frankincense - 100% : Pure Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) Essential Oil. Phthalate, Nitro-Musk, Vanillin Free. Reported benefits of inhaling diluted frankincense oil include the following: Respiratory symptom relief, such as cough Reduce symptoms of grief, worry Fruit + Floral - 93% : Pure Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi), Lemon (Citrus limon). 7% : Vanilla Bean Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro-Musk Free. Vanillin 12.5%. Reported benefits of inhaling diluted geranium, lemon, and/or grapefruit oil include the following: Pain relief Mood enhancement Reduced anxiety and stress Lavender - 100% : Pure Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Essential Oil. Phthalate, Nitro-Musk, Vanillin Free. Reported benefits of inhaling diluted lavender oil include the following: Improved sleep Reduced anxiety Lemon - 100% : Pure Lemon (Citrus limon) Essential Oil. Phthalate, Nitro-Musk, Vanillin Free. Reported benefits of inhaling diluted lemon oil include the following: Mood enhancement Odor repellent Peppermint Eucalyptus - 100% : Pure Peppermint (Mentha piperita) and Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) Essential Oils. Phthalate, Nitro-Musk, Vanillin Free. Not Pet Friendly Reported benefits of inhaling diluted peppermint and eucalyptus oil include the following: Pain relief Respiratory symptom relief, such as cough Limited Edition Sparkling Spice - 100% : Pure Sparkling Cinnamon Synergy Essential Oil Blend. Phthalate, Nitro-Musk, Vanillin Free. No reported benefits of inhaling diluted sparkling spice essential oil. Tangerine - 100% : Pure Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) Essential Oil. Phthalate, Nitro-Musk, Vanillin Free. Reported benefits on inhaling diluted tangering essential oil include the following: Pain relief Odor repellent Mood enhancement Stress relief Tea Tree - 100% : Pure Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifoolia) Phthalate, Nitro-Musk, Vanillin Free. Reported benefits of inhaling diluted tea tree oil include the following: Insect repellent Respiratory symptom relief, such as cough Pain relief




Timeless Fragrances


After the Rain : 75% Walk in the Woods Fragrance Oil. 25% Rain Water Fragrance Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free. Cinnamon Rolls : 100% Cinnamon Buns Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nutro Musk Free. Vanillin 2%. Coffee (Non-Aromas) : 100% Fresh Coffee Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin 5%. Old Books : 100% Library Fragrance Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free. Smoke Room : 100% Smoke + Suede Fragrance Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free. Vanilla : 100% Very Vanilla Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin >5% Unscented : 0% Fragrance or Essential Oils. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free.




Spring Fragrances


Almond Honey (Discontinued.) : 100% Almond and Honey Fragrance Oil. Phthalate Free. Nitro Musk Unknown. Vanillin Unknown. Replacement: None. Discontinued: Unknown composition. Suspected free of Nitro Musk, cannot confirm. Gardenia Tuberose : 100% Gardenia Tuberose Fragrance Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free. Japanese Cherry Blossom : 100% Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free. Lilac : 100% French Lilac Fragrance Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free. Ocean Breeze : 100% Ocean Rose Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin 2%. White Gardenia (Discontinued.) : 100% White Gardenia Fragrance Oil. Contents Unknown. Discontinued: unknown composition. Suspected free of Plthalates and Nitro Musk, cannot confirm. Replacement : Gardenia Tuberose.




Summer Fragrances


Blood Orange : 100% Blood Orange Fragrance Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free. Coconut : 100% Coconut Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin 2.4%. Honeydew : 100% Honeydew Melon Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin 5%. Linen + Lemon : 80% Fresh Linen Odor Eliminator Fragrance Oil. 20% Lemon (citrus limon) Essential Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin >5%. Mango Coconut : 100% Mango and Coconut Milk Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin >5%. Orange Juice (Discontinued) : 100% Fresh Squeezed Oranges Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Vanillin Free. Nitro Musk 1%. Discontinued: Nitro Musk presence. Replacement: Blood Orange




Autumn Fragrances


Autumn Amber : 60% Fallen Leaves Fragrance Oil. 40% Moon Lake Musk Fragrance Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free. Amber Earth (Discontinued.) : 100% Witch's Brew Fragrance Oil. Phthalate Free. Nitro Musk Unknown. Vanillin 2%. Discontinued: Suspected Nitro Musk free, cannot confirm. Replacement: Autumn Amber. Black Amber (Discontinued.) : 100% Black Amber and Lavender Fragrance Oil. Phthalate Free. Nitro Musk Unknown. Vanillin 7.7%. Discontinued: Suspected Nitro Musk Free, cannot confirm. Replacement: Lake Amber. Lake Amber : 100% Moon Lake Musk Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanilin 2%. Night (Discontinued.) : 100% Autumn Night Type Fragrance Oil. Phthalate Free. Nitro Musk Unknown. Vanillin .04%. Discontinued: Suspected Nitro Musk Free, cannot confirm. Replacement: Night (New) Night (New) : 80% Fallen Leaves Fragrance Oil. 20% Apple Harvest Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin 2%. Pumpkin Pie : 100% Pumpkin Pie Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin 9.8%.




Winter Fragrances


Cinnamon Stick : 100% Cinnamon Stick Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanilin 2%. Frosted Pine : 95% Fraser Fir Fragrance Oil. 5% Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Essential Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanilin Free. Hot Chocolate : 100% Hot Chocolate Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin 8% Peppermint : 100% Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Essential Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanilin Free.




Zodiac


Aquarius : 100% Peppermint + Eucalyptus Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin 2%. Aires : 80% Walk in the Woods Fragrance Oil. 20% Fresh Linen Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin >5%. Cancer : 60% Orange Blossom Fragrance Oil. 20% Coconut Fragrance Oil. 20% Honeydew Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin 2.4%. Capricorn : 90% Cinnamon Stick Fragrance Oil. 10% Vanilla Fragrance Oil. Phtalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin 5.5%. Gemini : 70% Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil. 30% Virginia Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana) Pure Essential Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free. Leo (Re-evaluating) : 100% Merlin's Forest Fragrance Oil. Phthalate Free. Nitro Musk Unknown. Vanillin 7.65%. Re-evaluating. Awaiting results on nitro musk content. Libra : 100% Walk in the Woods Fragrance Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free. Pisces : 100% Love Spell Fragrance Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free. Sagittarius : 98% Library Fragrance Oil. 2% Whiskey Fragrance Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free. Scorpio (Re-evaluating) : 100% Autumn Night Fragrance Oil. Phthalate Free. Nitro Musk Unknown. Vanillin .04%. Re-evaluating. Awaiting results on nitro musk content. Taurus (Discontinued) : 50% Rose Petals Fragrance Oil. 50% White Gardenia Fragrance Oil. Phthalate Unknown. Nitro Musk Unknown. Vanillin Unknown. Discontinued: Unknown chemical composition of gardenia fragrance. Replacement: Taurus (New). Taurus (New) : 50% Gardenia Tuberose Fragrance Oil. 50% Rose Petals Fragrance Oil. Phthalate, Nitro Musk, Vanillin Free. Virgo : 60% Hot Chocolate Fragrance Oil. 40% Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fragrance Oil. Phthalate and Nitro Musk Free. Vanillin 8%.





Allergen + Safety Information

Aspects Candle Design LLC Allergen and Safety Information

This document is intended to alert consumers of potential ingredients or chemicals in the fragrance oils I use that are known to cause allergic reactions. These will be gradually phased out as they sell down, and their use does not affect the safety of the candle when properly used. Please note that the information below is with current information and is subject to change at any time.

Not every supplier is transparent about the nitro musk present in their fragrances, though I have an allergy to nitro musk myself, and use that as a primary detector of whether or not nitro musk is present. I will provide detailed figures when available, and a simple "unknown" when unavailable. Those scents will be replaced, but original scents will be available until they sell out.

This document also outlines important safety information addressing any potential benefits and hazards to utilizing some fragrances for aromatherapy. It also includes sources for both the benefits and drawbacks of each fragrance for customers to do further research on their own.